2 cups coconut oil
2 cups castor oil
1 tablespoon black seed oil
1 tablespoon fenugreek oil
4-5 egg shells
2 egg whites
Disclaimer: These are loose measurements. I have never gotten a proper answer from family members when it comes to measurements. You are just supposed to “know” when it is right. This estimation tactic is the reason my eggs are always over salted and pasta undercooked.
- Wash the egg shells and let them dry out in the sun for a day. Grind the egg shells in a food processor, until you get a fine powder.
- Pour two egg whites into a small bowl and mix in the powder to create a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste over to an empty mason jar. Then add in the coconut, castor, black seed and fenugreek oil.
- When you are ready to mask, heat up enough of the mask to cover your entire scalp in a microwave-safe bowl. The leftovers can remain at room-temperature in a mason jar for up to six months.
- Massage the mask into your scalp and apply evenly throughout your hair with a comb. Let the mask rest for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Wash out with regular shampoo.
As an Amazon Associate, SRMS may earn a portion of sales from qualifying purchases.