Christa Lee is the Editorial Director for the Sunday Edit. She was previously the managing editor for Birchbox and has contributed to beauty brands like Josie Maran, Innersense, and Flower Beauty. Her roots are in the magazine world having worked in both print and digital publications like Lucky, Glamour, New York Mag, and InStyle on editorial and branded content. Christa grew up in New Jersey and spent her college years close to home at Rutgers University, during which she studied journalism and ended each week at the famous Grease Trucks. After spending much of her early career living in the Upper East Side in NYC, she now resides in Maplewood, NJ.
- In our series, "A Perfect Sunday," we spotlight our favorite tastemakers and their ideal Sunday.
- You’ll want to bookmark this.
- And won’t drive parents crazy.
- Enjoy the eye candy.
- Thoughtful holiday gifts that go the extra mile.
- "An at-home facial allows you to take responsibility for your skin."
- It's safe to say bold makeup is back.
- His favorite products, backstage beauty secrets, and more.
- Hint: Good Genes is always in her kit.