Christa Lee is the Editorial Director for the Sunday Edit. She was previously the managing editor for Birchbox and has contributed to beauty brands like Josie Maran, Innersense, and Flower Beauty. Her roots are in the magazine world having worked in both print and digital publications like Lucky, Glamour, New York Mag, and InStyle on editorial and branded content. Christa grew up in New Jersey and spent her college years close to home at Rutgers University, during which she studied journalism and ended each week at the famous Grease Trucks. After spending much of her early career living in the Upper East Side in NYC, she now resides in Maplewood, NJ.
- Plus, a special shout out to ones with super-diverse shade ranges.
- To conclude our new body confidence series, Lisa Schoenberger chats about size inclusion.
- The co-host of the podcast Swipe Fat discusses her online dating journey.
- The first of our new series covers body confidence for small-chested and skinny women.
- The Emmy-nominated expert explains her perspective on how makeup is a deeply personal experience.
- Less plastic, less waste.
- The skincare condition affects roughly three million Americans.