Jenn Sinrich is a freelance editor, writer and content strategist located in Boston, Massachusetts. She received her BA in journalism from Northeastern University and has decades worth of experience working for a myriad of female-focused publications including SELF, Parents, Women's Health, Martha Stewart Weddings and more. When she's not putting pen to paper (or, really, fingers to keyboard), she's enjoying the most precious moments in life with her husband and daughter.
- It goes beyond niacinamide.
- The future is glowing.
- How to reverse the damage, according to dermatologists.
- Elevate your health.
- Maintain optimal skin health all year-round.
- Four reproductive endocrinologists get candid.
- ‘Tis the season for mental wellness.