Daley Quinn is a freelance beauty and wellness writer, editor, and content strategist living in Boston. Daley graduated from Fordham University in NYC, and also spent six months shark cage diving, paragliding and bungee jumping while studying abroad in Cape Town, South Africa. A former beauty editor at Family Circle magazine, Daley's work has appeared on widely-read digital sites including Allure, Byrdie, Well + Good, Women's Health, WWD, The Cut, and many more. You can find more of her work on her website or check out her blog, The Daley Dose.
- From the incredible modern technology to ancient practices that have been used for centuries.
- The more you focus on improving your posture now, the fewer back problems you’ll have down the line.
- Check these five brands and businesses worth watching (and cheering on, too).
- Stress can do a number on the body, especially when it comes to the skin.
- Soothing ingredients are key.
- Getting enough sleep each night is crucial to our well-being and happiness.
- There are many reasons why you might be getting more acne during the colder months.