Caroline is a writer living in New York City. Her work has appeared in publications including The New York Times, AD, and Apartment Therapy. When she’s not covering the latest in art, interiors, and design, she’s usually playing music, watering (and talking to) her plants, or hanging with her rescue bunnies, Dennis Hopper and Daffodil.
- From books to unused airline miles and mascara wands.
- From cheeky doormats to beautiful vintage lithographs and more.
- Wellness you deserve.
- Our homes should be serene spaces that supply positive vibes and feel-good energy.
- From closet-sized desk setups to wall-mounted storage solutions and more.
- From soothing color palettes to feng shui-friendly furniture arrangements.
- It’s also important that friluftsliv can be enjoyed both socially and solo.
- Take a look if you are planning to upgrade your interior in 2021.
- #Cottagecore is still trending.