Grace Gavilanes is an NYC-based writer, editor, and content strategist with 10 years of experience. She's a former magazine editor who's been published in People, Food & Wine, Mic, and InStyle, among other publications. In her free time, she manages Viva La Mujer, an empowerment blog that highlights inspiring Latinas in all kinds of fields.
- We speak with Lakshmi Menon, the Head of Impact at CleanHub, about our latest sustainability effort.
- We partnered with Alberta Ferretti for a skin-first approach thanks to our "Runway-ready Facials."
- Make a splash at happy hour.
- An ingredient deep dive.
- The French influencer also gets candid about her endometriosis diagnosis.
- Plus, her biggest (and most surprising) source of inspiration
- Plus, go inside her multi-step skincare routine.
- The Miami-based influencer shares her biggest tips.